Friday, May 23, 2008

Final Post from the Villa

'Trips don't end when we return home - in a sense it's when they usually begin.' - Agnes E. Benedict.
Things are winding down here. We said another farewell to Ashley last night as she left to catch her 2:30a.m. flight back to Canada. The Matthelows and Rea leave tonight and then Dave and I leave tomorrow a.m. for our adventure in Turkey.

We are all mellow at the villa, packing, hanging out etc. Aaron and jon have gone down to the souks for some last minute shopping.

I'm not sure if I will be able to do many, or any posts from the road in Turkey, Greece, Switzerland and the UK. Thanks to everyone who has kept up to date with the goings on here and I hope you enjoyed villa life from afar.

'I haven't a clue as to where my story will end. But that's alright. When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, that's when you discover the stars.' - Nancy Willard

No comments: